Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Members,Kindly clarify me on this please.I have a CUSP like the below config globallyserver-group sip global-load-balance call-idBut in my server group i have the below config looks likeelement ip-address x.x.x.x 5060 tcp q-value 1.0 weight 50elem...

I'm trying to install Cisco Supervisor Desktop 8.0.2.9 on Windows 7 Enterprise.I've installed the agent successfully, and the Administrator.  When I try to install the supervisor, it says there's an application in conflict.I get no other relevent inf...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI there,Not being familiar with historical eporting I am wondering if there is a report that I could run to track our agents phoning a particular number? I have had a look through the various reports but none seem to show me what I am looking for.Th...

ICM 8.5.2i have installed the router and logger on both A and B sides. The router logger service is working fine on the A side but on the B side it is crashing causing the machine to restart. Is there something that i am missing.Regards,Sandeep

HiHow can I run a query with DB read step in UCCX to fetch information from DB only if the variable contains certain value[s].For example in SQL I would use the statement select * from DB where phone1 like '%234%' would return all records that contai...

Hello,In our environment we are using UCCE 7.2 / CVP 4.02 and a Nuance Text to Speech Server. We are send data from UCCE to TTS Server through micro app.It is working fine, but any time I try to send sepcific french letters (with accent), TTS server ...

dlegrand by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to all..i have a simple question and i didn't find it explicitly explained in cisco docs..our customer has CCX41 and they bought upgrade to CCX8.5 ( for 8 ENH agents upgrading from 41 to 8 PRE agents on CCX 85 ) ..so, we received two PAKs:CCX-41-8...

I am currently running Call Manager 7.1.5 and contact Center Express Enhanced 8.0.2SU2. I have setup the Telecaster User account in Call Manager to allow me to Pop the Enterprise Data onto the Phone Agent screen when a call comes in from the queue. T...

Hi All I'm using UCCE 7.5 with IPIVR + ICM for Inbound Agent. I have two questions about the abandon call report.1. How to show real time abandon call to Supervisor becasue on the CSD, it does not have the abandon call column. (But UCCX has it).2. Ho...