IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone got a Snom 7XX registered with Webex as a 3rd party customer managed device?  It supports TLS 1.2 and I've got the username/credentials from webex  - just not sure which fields go in where in the Snom Web GUI Details I get from Webex are SIP ...

rchaseling_0-1724419714207.png

I have 50 CP-8851-3PCC phones with BEKEMs.  They are all running on Nextiva's cloud service.  They don't have auto provisioning for these phones, so I am doing it all manually.  I am trying to figure out how to duplicate all the buttons so that they ...

freeness by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial Plan Help

Hi Everyone. what would be a great dial plan for a cisco 8861 3pcc with a 5 digit extension. I recently changed the exts from 4 digit to 5 digit. The dial plan that they currently have is (<*97:vmm> | [1-7]xxx | 9,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 9,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 9,0...

Our Forum Alert III Secondary Crash Net (SCN) is inoperable. I've heard the cisco cm could be configured to set up some devices to act as a ringdown, they called it a “Switch Box.” This would allow our Base Operations guys to have a work around from ...