IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to modify a number based on its Type? For example, I want to prepend '00' to this number before sending it to my users.  I want to prepend a single '0' to National Type numbers. Calling Party Number i = 0x1183, '1XXX494XXXX' Plan:IS...

On my Softphone i have 3 lines configure for Location A, B and C When i Send/receive a call from Location A and B, no issue with Hold and Transfer WHeni use line 3 which is for location C, then i am able to put call on hold but unable to retrieve ca...

Resolved! Cue port usage

how many cue ports get used in a call transfer? If a call comes in hits auto attendant, gets transfered to phone  extension then to voicemail, how many cue ports get used in the call

Dear Experts; We are trying CME CDR to be sent to a FTP server. I have configured the CME as per the cisco guideline. The cdr by default saving in flash which we dont want and also manually i can copy the cdr file  to ftp  server but the CDR file ...

Hi Team, I'm facing an issue with 7821 phones. Client had an issue with their NTP on CUCM, which has been fixed and all phones showing correct time except for 3 phones. Tried doing factory reset but didn't resolve the issue. They are connected to the...