IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I need your help! I am new to Jabber and Expressway and I am trying to set this up. Can you guide me as to the document that can show me exactly what needs to be done? I am reading through some documents and I getting a bit overwhelmed. Th...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_z4YUgsBw I have some questions. At 11:46 he selects the file Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_11.0.1.20000-2.sgn.iso. But at 12:20 the file displayed is not that, but UCSInstall_UCOS_11.0.1.20000-2.sgn.iso...

Hello all, I am struggling to find the latest status on jabber client support in SRST mode. I can found every information cisco web site (sometimes it is supported for voice basic features without access to IM & P server, sometimes it is mandatory t...

vanwitt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes