IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Just putting this out there so people who run across this behavior aren't stuck looking. Below is pattern matching for a REFER from a Unity SIP Trunk doing a Call Transfer. This is the Same DN with CFwdAll to the same destination however in the first...

Good day!! I have a doubt, I have one CME with FXO port and a few SIP phones (5), I'm trying to get inbound calls to reach one specific extension,  for instance 1001 (receptionist). When I dial to PSTN calls go outside without issues, perfect sound, ...

HiWe have a CallManager 4.3, 7942 IP phones and Cisco 2811 gateway that connects to a PRI to the PSTN.When a remote caller hangs up the phone and my user places the handset in the cradle, the call does not hang up.  On the phone LCD screen, it shows ...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgrade CallManager from 7.02 to 7.1.5 preparing for an upgrade to 11.5. Looking at the phone using RTMT 8.1, several of the devices show as unregistered.  However, when we look at the phones using CUCM, the phones show registered.  Any thoug...

dtom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a question about integrating CUCM with Microsoft LDAP services. Im wanting now to pull the users from the Microsoft AD to get users into CUCM (recommended for the Presence install in working on). Im wondering if I need to do anything...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes