IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All Not sure if i`m just being stupid here or missing something ... definately pulling my hair out I have a CFA all set on a Device Profile ,when the user is logged into DP then it works but as soon as the user logs out of EM then i the forward st...

Hello, Is it possible to extend the translation-rule number of the router? It is limited to 15 only and we have to manipulate the caller-ID but we need more these. 40000422-S01-R01-IFS(config)#voice translation-rule 240000422-S01-R01-IFS(cfg-translat...

Resolved! DTMF issue on SIP

Hello guys, We have a problem with DTMF relay on outbound calls to the PSTN on a SIP Trunk. Users are trying to call a conference number and pressing the DTMF digits but it's not accepting the digits. All phones are 8851 SIP phones.  Here's the call...

Hello, i have problem in the Registration of SPA112 with CUCM 10.5 i uses this document for the configuration "http://www.google.jo/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkrYzTttzMAhUJ8ywKHSx4B9UQFggnMAE&url=http%3A%2F%...

I have a cisco callmanager 7.1 that notifies the person who is on-call if there has been a voicemail left on the system. Recently we have been getting some calls from unknown/null numbers that all the message is is several beeps. I found how to block...

Resolved! Dial-peers & DTMF

Hi there, Thanks for reading! I'm having DTMF issues.  I have cellular users complaining that their DTMFs have no effect when dialing into my systems. I'm looking for two things: how to see which dial-peers are in use for the two legs.  I'm seeing ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, In our network we are facing a problem, no audio in both way but call connecting. This problem one time or twice per week. Rest of the days calls are working fine. Check with  ITSP they said from our side no problem check your side. So wh...

Hi , Been trying to find out some information inregards to NTLMV2 Support. In the 10.x SRND it says clearly it is not supported. However we have ldap integration working with 10.5(2)SU3 against LDAP servers that are running NTLMv2. Anyone got any i...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes