IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, about XSI Basic Call log: do you know if is possible see on the Call Logs, instead of the name "Unavailable", again the Phone Number, when the name isn't available? For example: - Name: xxx (instead of "Unavailable") - Phone number: xxx See a...

Dear Experts,   I have 2 E1.Here his the diagram that i am using: CUCM => H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. Diagram for incomming calls: PSTN => E1=> H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. A caller call from the PSTN an internal phon...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question for those running a VPN for teleworkers. How are you doing your Client authentication method and authorization setup?Are you doing certificate base only?  Do you have ISE doing authorization? I tested the certificate method which works great...

IP_Cartel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, CUCM version: 12.5.1.14900-63Cisco TSP Plugin: 12.5 (1.7)Active Recording with 3rd party brand recorderIssue: Cisco TSP disconnected frequently.TSP Log:6:31:42.723 |<--CSelsiusTSPLink::getMessage()16:31:42.723 | CCtiReceiver::receiveLoop() He...

Leslie992 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I'm facing strange behavior with ATA 191 - LEDs phone1, phone2 and PRT lights green consistently from the moment power supply plugged in. no traffic observed on WAN port and no LED indication when Ethernet cable plugged-in. Reset using p...

Alexxst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes