cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Call Routing based on department

Morning all. We have a GSM gateway which is becoming cheaper to make calls through right now, as as test we want to set up a department to push all calls out of this gateway as a test. I understand how to route calls out of the gateway via route patt...

Chetty by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Outgoing Mobile calls not working on PSTN LINE

Greetings, I have cisco VG configured as H323 With 1 PSTN LINE on FXO port. I have Call Manager 11.5. On call Manager i configured gateway as H323. Created Route patterns with Gateway.9.05[0-4]XXXXXXX  for 10 digit mobile9.[2-4]XXXXXX for 7 digit loc...

Cisco IP Phones & Avaya One X

Good Afternoon All, My company utilizes both the Cisco and Avaya phones. Our admissions department currently has their Cisco phones forwarded to the Avaya One-X softphones (due to interdepartmental usage of the physical phones) . They are able to rec...

Rgaines by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Use of * wild card in cucm

Can someone explain what is the use of * asterisk wild card in cucm ?Let's say there is a translation pattern 9.123456789 and adding prefix ++001006.There is a route pattern **0061.! .If I run the DNA and dial 9123456789 , then I can see it's matchin...

Audio Delay Cisco 4331 NEC NFAS

Hi, We have an NEC phone system that uses NFAS two D channels and one B channel.Currently only using two D channels as a primary and secondary set up on a Cisco 4331 We have audio delay on outgoing calls that we need to speak in order to hear the oth...

flopez2 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! spam calls expressway-e

Hi,i am getting spam calls through my expressway-e  for example , the calls show it is coming from 1000@domain.com ,and i don't have did 1000 in my cucm, How come they could call extension without a registring  How can i block this  events are below ...