IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,we were having 6 no's of analog lines with old epbax,we have moved to IP telephony 10.5 with new block of DID numbers (E1 PRI), now i don't want to loose the analog line numbers which belongs to company from 5 years and published everywhere,Que...

Hello,I have problem that that user need to dial a code, the route pattern is configured like this:*60XXXXXXXXX0.0XX[1-9][1-9][1-6]XXXXXXThe user are dialing and the last two digits are not send to CUCMTcpHandle(TCPPid) = 0x(0004578)Device Name = SEP...

Hi, We have 2 clusters (v.8.6 and 10.5) with ICT between them (with EMCC) and need to move phones from one cluster to the other (with option to rollback). Can a phone exist on both CUCMs (but obviously only Live on one)?When I manually edit the TFTP ...

NHSCCO001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Previously we are using CME on different sites, but now centralized CUCM deployed. Our officials are insisting to use cme all configurations as SRST mode, but we have also configured translation rules & dial peers towards cucm. I told them that i...

Hi,As per CUCM SRND multicast MoH call details, looks the multicast MoH is care the IP address only which means not care the port number.ex,-cucm configure to 239.1.1.1 port 16384, check mark 'port incremental', g711 codec between MoH server and SRST...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have one remote site connection through IPSEC VPN (internet) for HO having a CUCM 10.5, the remote site router is configured as a sip trunk with CUCM and also SIP trunk with ITSP, if incase if vpn breaks i want the phones to register on remot...

We have a number of remote sites connected with ASA5505s and even a few old PIX501s with site to site VPN. Everything works great, routing is flawless and 7940/60s always work perfectly. The “problem” is that 7945Gs won’t register remotely. If I plug...

smoores by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes