IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We upgraded CUCM from version 8.5 to 10.5.  We are noticing that CDR is not working.  Services have been turned on and Flag is set to true in Service Parameters.when the popup window appears (see snap shot), I see the following error "Currentl...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I may have jumped the gun on a recent upgrade of our CUCM/IM&P Clusters ... CUCM was upgrade from 9 to 10.5 and versions were switched (10.5 is now active). IM&P was still on 9 and no upgrade performed. I'm getting errors in the install logs that are...

Experts, Its for Cisco 7940 SIP firmware. I can make a call after I pick up a head set. Normally, you can type a phone number and then pick up the headset. i am limited to pick up first headset and dial the number. There is setting I believe I can ap...

jguremka1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CLI transfer

CUCM 7.1.3   MGCP Gatways.  All calls coming into campus from PSTN first touch the CUCM.  If the extension caller is trying to reach is not on the CUCM, but on the old Rolm 9751, call is routed over another MGCP PRI to the Rolm System.  PSTN > CUCM P...

Resolved! CME configuration

HiI'm new in CME and I have to configure sip trunk. I cannot register to sip trunk (telephones works only locally), I'm not sure that I misconfigure something or there is a problem in provider site, mu config:ip dhcp excluded-address 10.200.200.1 10....

Resolved! Digit translation

I have a CME system in Italy with a PRI connected. The problem I have is that when dialling out from any of the extensions the last 2 digits of the DDI number are missing. So for example if I dial from +39 02 251655899 the receiving phone only sees +...