IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A customer of us used CUCM 6. We've upgraded them to 8.0.For a phone that does a call forward on busy to a huntgroup users used to see the originally called number and could answer the phone accordingly.Ex. 4 phones in a department that call forwa...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed a new CP-8831 with two wireless microphones.  Everything works perfect except that callers on the other end report that it is hard to hear me until I literally hold one of the wireless microphones up in front of my mouth.  Is the...

s-mcclure by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed Cisco CUEAC 9.1. In User Configuration mode then in Queue MGMT option, i am unable to find Queue DDI option like as in previous version 8.6. We have following options.1. Name 2. Queue DDI3. Priority4. Saluation But in 9.1 version, we...

Hi,I have installed Cisco CUEAC 9.1, everything synced except DDI but Queue DDI option is not available. I tried to use Name as DDI but didn't work. But in Version 8.6 we have DDI Queue option right under Name option. I need support on this issue urg...

I have a 7962 with a 7914 attached.  The speed dials work, but the BLFs don't show the status of the in use line with a light.  On both the phone and the sidecar, the symbols are 4 little squares instead of phones like you would normally see.  I have...

MBGwho922 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I am trying to modify the displayed CLI on my phones for international calls from the SIP provider we are using, they are sending international calls CLI in the format sip:+XXXXXXXXXXX@anonymous.invalid, I'd like to replace the "+" with "90...

cblaney by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes