IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.I am trying to have a dialled number such as 7777 or 9.7777 being sent out the pstn as a number like 555-444-7777.I've tried with both a TP and a RP and can't get either to work properly, and thi...

I am attempting to set up Unified Mobility for the first time in CUCM 9.1.2. I have ensured that the Cisco Unified Mobile Voice Access Service is activated and running on the server. However, when I go to the end user there is no field for Primary Us...

Hi,we wanted to install our official SSL certificates for the Callmanager, presence and Unity Connection.I had to regenerate the web-security from the console following the instructions.All values are in the correct order:orgunit orgname locality sta...

"show inventory raw / Diag " provides output of the DSP's location in the device like below, NAME: "PVDM Slot :1", DESCR: "C2801 DaughterCard Slot"PID:                   , VID:    , SN:NAME: "PVDM 1", DESCR: "PVDMII DSP SIMM with Two DSPs"PID: PVDM2-...

dsusaina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have new BE6K start to install CUCM frist node PUB then power of before finished installion after configure network  (ip of device )i removed it then by OVA start installation again but i couldn't its give this errorinstallation failed restart inst...

Resolved! Two 2921 Routers

How possible to perform direct call between two VoiP routers, such as I have one office with 2921 CUCME+VOip users and another one office with CUCME 2921+VOip users, how users perform VOIP call between these networks. 

Hello Folks,I am testing SRST and here's the two questions I have for you:When Phones fallback to SRST, there's a virtual dial-peer for each registered phone as shown below.  Our area code is 514 followed by 7 more digits for local dialing.First ques...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a 7841 set up as lobby phone. Now we want to allow visitors to search corporate director for extensions only. I can create another directory server to contain just the extensions. But i am not quite sure if we can specify different URL fo...