IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In our office we already have 10 Channel PRI Line(40456654), Its working fine. But now the problem is before we are using Panasonic PABX we used 1 (44712343) Pailot number for our Business card for our website and all. Now the Problem is i need to ge...

I found an issue similar to bug id CSCsr87229 on a VG224 but with a caller ID of 11 characters.When and inbound calls to that analog port and caller ID is 11 characters longs call gets disconnected with 510  unsupported caller id length.Any ideas?IOS...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anyone has experienced idd call issue with mgcp gateway? So far I only got one gibraltar number has problems, every time I call this number, it  goes to diffetent destination, sometimes to the fire department, sometimes a fax machine, sometimes a...

Please if this is in the wrong forum let me know.Customer has purchased 2 BE6000 server sets.  I am tasked with implementing them as High Availability.The units are coming with CUCM, Unity Connection, IM/Presence, and Informcast (paging).My ...

tknapp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes