cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 8831

I have found many articles related to the Cisco 8831 device pack. I have purchased a few of these conference phones recently. I installed device pack cmterm-8831-sip.9-3-3-5.cop.sgn and restarted the whole cluster. My version of CUCM is 7.1.5.35901-1...

Guys I'm fairly new to Cisco UC and I've been given the task of creating an Auto Attendant, the current UC560 is already in production, it runs IOS image uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4.m5, CME version 8.6 and Voicemail Version 8.6.5.If I launch a bro...

Hello all,I can't seem to find any information as far as whether the modular versions of the Cisco IAD like Cisco IAD2431-8FXS will allow you to terminate a SIP trunk and output a PRI.I was trying to do this on a IAD 2435 but I have been unable to co...

Hi allCurrently running CUC 10.x. User voicemail box was working fine. However, configured Unified Messaging and I can leave a voicemail for several users which illuminates the MWI on the phone and appears in email format. Problem is that I get prom...

Bought an 8945 from eBay trying to get working in my home lab and it won't register.  Packet captures show its requesting SEP<macaddress>.cnf.xml.sgn which tells me I need to delete the CTL/ITL file.  When I press the settings button (the cog wheel) ...

dsouders by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes