IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Im trying to figure out how to route calls directly from a user calling an extension to a System Directory Handler.  eg: user calls dn -> directory handler answers -> the user can search the directory for other users.I dont want voicemail or a ca...

aguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am experiencing the same issue with two different Cisco 7970 IP Phones.  The scenario is as follows:The user receives a call and answers without issue.  The user receives a second call, on the same line.  When the user presses the "Answer" so...

Can someone please confirm and provide documentation about which CM versions the 7800 series is compatible with? According to the data sheet it is compatible with 8.5(1)+. However, devpacks aren't available for 9.1(1). Yet, the release notes for 7800...

I've been scouring the internet looking for whether or not this is even possible.Seems rudimentary to me, CUCM doing basic connection tracking, and sending TBCT commands via MGCP to the router and subsequently to the service provider via the D channe...

FAX

We have a 40 Pri Analog Fax machines that should registered to CUCM,advice me which device can support upto 40 Fax machines to registered CUCM.

Unanswered Topics