IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI experts,my lab is a 2811 router , IOS 15 .0(1)XA, with switch 3550 and 2 cisco 7940 phones.I want to simulate a call outside / inside  from the IPhones via the FXO card connected to  my analog line to the PSTNsh run:Cisco 2811 (revision 53.51) wi...

Hi,Transcoding is working fine for incoming SIP calls. ITSP supports only g711alaw so it is hardcoded on incoming dial-peer.How do I transcode incoming g711alaw calls to g711ulaw (its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl) IVR? For transcoder to be invoked incoming and ...

Can anyone tell me what is the process to migrate CUCM 5.1.2 to 5.1.3 (f) ?I currently only have CUCM 5.1.2 DVD and I need to apply an Upgrade patch to 5.1.3 (f). But when I try to use the Patch I get a message saying noupgrade patch found in the fol...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a customer running UCCX version 8.0 and now we want renew the support (ESW and UCSS) for another one year. But UCCX 8.0 will reach EoS in November 30, 2014. Therefore we are able provide the ESW renewal price for UCCX only up to November 30...