IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,Issue is PSTN user cannot hear corporate user default greeting from unity connection, just want to be confirm the rtp packets are flowing from voice gateway and from unity connection to and fro. I think the RTP packets are not reaching to Unity...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Several of my customers use MGCP gateways. Our network team now is insisting that they apply domain names to these gateways and because they are just data goofs and have no idea at all about voice they just did a bulk change to about 500 routers tha...

I'm preparing for a UC migration and need to upgrade the IP Phone Firmware first. You have to restart the TFTP service and i'm wondering if this will cause an outage? I'm trying to upgrade the firmware of one type of phone at a time to minimize the d...

Hello, I'm looking at the datasheets for the 8945.  I had two questions about video:-If I place a call between two 8945 within the same CUCM, will video be automatic?  Can the user turn on/off video via a button?-Do they support sending video into a ...

Hi, I have a problem with a QSIG connection to a Siemens PBX using a E1 QSIG connection. The call setup seems to be fine and connects as expected but after a few seconds, the call gets disconnected with Cause i = 0x809E - Response to STATUS ENQUIRY o...

Hello Raees, I've got a question regarding the Migration from CUCM 8.6 to 1.0, I went through the below "Ask the Expert" article.https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12103966/ask-expert-cisco-unified-communications-manager-cucm-version-100 My q...

Resolved! Cisco 7821 phones

- CUCM Version 9.1.2. - Newly deployed Cisco 7821 phones in cluster - facing issue with registration, showing UNKNOWN for some of the phones - if I reset the registered phone taking 30 min to register again - even if i update the Line page, its tak...