IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have new installation for BE6K, some services are not working after i run password recovery to reset securtiy password, i tried to do DRS backup and BAT, but both fail. if i use recovery iso to fix problem, will all configuration lost? any a...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with TAC on some 7841 phone issues and the engineer mentioned it is possible to console into the phone using a DB9 to RJ11 cable in the AUX port.Rather than purchase one of these and wait for it to ship I figured I could take an existing...

I'm not sure how to ask this question but here it goes...We are running CallManager 7.0 using route groups, route list, and route patterns (I assume that this is considered a dial plan).  Calls go through our 3845 router (voice gateway) to the PSTN. ...

dtom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since moving to CUCM 9.1 (Currently 9.1.2.11900-12 ) I've noticed that CCMAdmin's performance is really erratic. The problem is that sometimes you'll click on a link/button and you'll get a fraction of the page rendered, but no more. Often hitting re...

Hello, please, can you help me? I have the following connections:ISDN Meter IBT-300 - E1 card VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 + Cisco 2901 - SIP server.When I calling from IBT-300 (0906 200 201) to mobile phone number (0905 012 256), I heared a ring tone, but when ...

m.hyza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, has anyone seen any issues with the wireless mics paired with an 8831 unpairing themselves spontaneously?   I just had that happen and it took several tries to get them paired again.  Hoping this was a fluke and not happening on a regular basi...