IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is there a good guide that explains what all the Name under "Select UCCX Services/Applications" mean in RTMT when you go to collect Trace files. For example, if I want to know who Logged into UCCX Application and started a service, which applic...

Doe anyone know if the regular mics on the 7937 continue to work even with the extended Mics plugged in? It seems they don't and I wonder if they can be configured to do so? I mean when you connect a mic kit, does the mic on the main unit go off?Than...

hi if you dial 0 it goes to a translation pattern 0 which goes to a cti 8101501 (Called Party Transform Mask) on every phone, you dial 0 and just sees 0 on the phone display. but on 8945, you dial 0 then see 8101501. how can i force the phone to disp...

Hi guys, a bit stuck on this one. I have a voice gateway which is SIP to CUCM and has both an E1 and SIP trunk. CUCM ----- SIP Trunk ---  Gig0/0  --> Voice Gateway ---- Serial 0/0/0:15 ----> E1 PRI                                                     ...

Hello,does the CUPS 8.5 is compatible with the CUCM9.x ?We're planning to upgrade a CUCM8.6 to 9.1. But don't want to upgrade the CUPS8.5.will the CUP8.5 work with the CUCM 9.x?i have not seen any document about the compatibility matrix, that why i h...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi     There,We are using CUCM7.1, recently I keeps getting alert emails saying new phones have been installed in the call manager and cost the licenses.I am pretty sure no administrator added phone at the moment I received the alert email.Is there a...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure various free source softphones (linphone, ekiga and jitsi) to a cucm, but all of them failed. My question is, how can i configure an account to make them work properly.While trying to see what fails in wireshark, it says th...

noeltello by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes