IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Raees, I've got a question regarding the Migration from CUCM 8.6 to 1.0, I went through the below "Ask the Expert" article.https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12103966/ask-expert-cisco-unified-communications-manager-cucm-version-100 My q...

Resolved! Cisco 7821 phones

- CUCM Version 9.1.2. - Newly deployed Cisco 7821 phones in cluster - facing issue with registration, showing UNKNOWN for some of the phones - if I reset the registered phone taking 30 min to register again - even if i update the Line page, its tak...

Dear Concern, I have a Router called TP-LIN Model No: TL-WR740N which is connected to our network but has NAT Configuration in the Router where it has its own DHCP and provide a completely different IP than our network only WAN IP is from our network...

Hi,I am trying to upgrade CUCM 9.1.2.10000-28 cluster to 9.1.2.11900-12 cluster. I have succeeded with 2 servers(Publisher & one Subscriber). Let me tell the total number of nodes in my cluster. It is a 4 node cluster, where I am planning to use 1 se...

Dears,Please find attached integer-overflow threat log detected in-between Subscriber03 & VCS on SIP TCP 5060 port. It is getting  logged at every minute in the monitoring system with Severity as “High”.CUCM:9.1 latestVCS 8.1Source One CUCM Subsrcibe...

Hi all,After upgrading from CUCM 7.1.5 to 8.6.2, a user can no longer reset or restart phones. He gets a Not Authorized message. This user is in a custom group, with custom role, as he only should access pages for moves/adds/changes. I browsed throug...