IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Customer has a Unity Connection server connected to two different CUCM clusters.  Existing system is set up with the phone systems including the AXL setup.We are upgrading and virtualizing by doing a parallel build and will then use COBRAS to migrate...

Hi All,I have plan to install  CUCM 10 in 2 sites :- sites A : Publiser , Subscriber 1- sites B : Subscriber 2 , Subscriber 3When I Install in Sites A there is no problem , but when i Install in Sites B for Subscriber 2 and Subscriber 3 there is alwa...

Tommy . by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a scenario where CUCM-A is connected to voice gateway-1 installed with FXO card and these FXO cards are connected to FXS card on voice gateway-2 which is connected to CUCM-B. I have 3 below queries please answer. An IP phone which is regist...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've a CUCM 7.1.3 and UCCE 7.5.8 environment. I am looking for an MOH solution where the system would play MOH music with commercial announcement. Does anyone know or recommend a third party vendor where I can purchase the MOH music that also ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes