IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,One of the DSP modules within our Cisco voice gateway is resetting which in turn is causing the 0/0/0 pri interface to flap therefore cutting off live calls. There is a bug out there (CSCtj71414) whic causes this problem however the bug see...

I need a product or feature to schedule a call to an IP Phone for use as a Wake-Up call for hotel guests.This can either be scheduled by the guest themselves or by reception.IPCelerate sounds like it could offer this, but the price says no ($31k list...

Hi All, I have incoming calling problem from PSTN to my 2951 router when I configure. this configuration below is working fine, but when I dial any of my DID numbers from my mobile it goes to the pilot number (8888), I want to translate each number t...

Omer ali by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a new CME 9.1 deployment (not an upgrade) with which we're trying to setup more available ring tones for. However we are always being presented with an error saying "Bad Ring List File!" on every phone, even with the most simple of Ring...

KD007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a 3rd party solution for the followingrather than having to press buttons for the in built directory and then type in a name search, which is rather a laborious process.we have a need for an intelligent search for the following scena...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes