IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. i hope you can help me with this requirement. I want to block the calls between Ext 1000 and Ext 2000 only in that side, i mean that the ext 2000 can call to ext 1000.I want this because ext 1000 belongs to a secretary and de 2000 to president, e...

Hey everyone, I know how to do an over the air update of an individual phonebook but lets say I have 70 phones at a site which require an update, is their any way to do this in bulk? I didn't see anything listed in the doc but figured I would ask as ...

Hello,I have 2 questions below please reply. I have seen a setup where the directory number are assigned as starting with " * "  *5234, *5123,*5432 , why that so ??? CUCM 6.1 is integrated with AD, when i search a user in corporate directory his full...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2 location HO & Branch with call manager publisher 9.1 in HO and subscriber in branch. In HO users use E1 on VG to reach PSTN, I am planning to get E1 in Branch and I want branch users to go to PSTN by branch voice gateway, is it possibl...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,i need help with setting up multi hunt pilots enviroment.I have three hunt pilots: 2000, 2001, 2002 and trying to set up queuing for these numbers.I'm using Perfmon service.In order to obtain data from server i'm using SOAP requests wh...

rpogodin1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are facing incoming/outgoing voice issue some times in one of our location with PSTN calls.when we check the router we get DSP allocation error. I have attached sh voice dsp group all, sh voice dsp detailed output. please suggest what is wrong...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes