IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,    We currently have a physical server with a physical modem installed and connected to our VG224 for outbound faxing. This is working very well and has been for quite a while. The users use the built-in windows faxing program for faxing. ...

Hello,CUCM cluster 12.5.1 SU4.Upgrading the pub and sub nodes using the ciscocm.V12-5-1SU4_CSCvx83448_secure-ldap-fix_C0112.cop file, the whole procedure stuck in "Upgrade status: Installing".The upgrade was done via GUI.The procedure cannot be cance...

Understood CUCM and CUCM SME is very similar except CUCM SME wont be used for phone registrations and used mainly for call routing between clusters or various devices as per below discussion link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phone...

hkkmr19 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 10.5.2.12901-1Product Type: Cisco ATA 191Device Protocol: SIPThanks to anyone who addresses my question! I have an ATA that periodically loses registration.Looking at he the ATA logs, I see it keeps rep...

Dear All, We are facing one way Audio issue on CUCM setup. 1-From one Branch to another branch extension to ext call one way audio. 2-Calling on UCCX Helpdesk number have same issue of one Way audio. Note: its happening only from 2 branches, others a...

Bought a brand new ATA 191 Multiplatform on Amazon and entered all the same information that I had in my PAP2T: server, credentials, etc.PAP2T worked and continues to work.ATA 191 gets a 403 error. All credentials were copy and paste, so no typing er...

Fakir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes