IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are running CUCM 8.5 on which i created a SIP trunk to Avaya CM 6.0 Just wondering what tools to use in CUCM to check if the SIP trunk is up and running. At this point when i dial a number destined to that trunk is having a busy tone.Any help w...

niterid3r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have changed from ISDN to SIP and we are using CUCM 8.6. We are also running contact centre with uccx. After the switch over the contact centre are reporting many issues. some of the issues are :   --> Call comes and no one is there.   --> Call...

Hi All,I am new to this part of the cisco world.Can anyone help in regards to setting up blocking of CLI on external calls.i currently have a route plan setup 0.1831@ which if you dial and then a mobile number the number will show no caller ID which ...

jblanksby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Customer is having an issue with two specific extension numbers having crosstalk, one extension hears the conversation of the other one without transfer, join, confer anything, it just happens. CME version is 15.1(4)M Do you have any idea why i...

Hi,I am not dedicated voice guy but got task to remove server from Disaster Recovery System Scheduler because it keeps sending alert email as below:Backup process failed. Investigate sftp server settings. Reason : DRF was unable to backup component P...

Hi All,I have a problem with my Call Manager trunking to Avaya. Calling to PSTN is routed to trunking Avaya with Pattern 0.!the problem was if i dialed pattern to some our provider like 0878XXXXXXXX , the call was unsuccesfull. but for number of othe...