IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking for some Cisco documentation or confirmation as to the pin out details for the headset wiring on a 7960G. The closest I have come so far is at this site, but I would just like some Cisco documentation to confirm.All I can seem to f...

Hi All,Need your assistance ASAPWe had a primary and secondary router failed and OBS have now bring back the Primary router, our voice gateway is up but call manager is not reachable and hence all the phones are un-registered. Publisher is not reache...

I am upgrading from UCCX on vm version 8.5.1.11004-25 to version 9.0.2.11001-24 and im getting the invalid upgrade.  Name does not match any filter pattern.   Im not sure what this means.. can someone help me out??  very much appri...

Good afternoon all,anybody can suggest the best wey to gracefully restart a Gateway inside a Route Group.The Route Group has 2 GW so idealy we would like to issue a command that would move all new calls to the other GW and as soon as existing calls a...

Hi,I have configured a Communications Manager 9.1.1-20000-5 version with two different H323 gateway. I have configured these gateways in the route group with a Top Down as Distribution Algorithm; without any changes or problem the outbound calls bypa...

Resolved! Call from outside

Hi all, I have setup UC500 series successfully and have connected 4 FXO lines. Cals from outside to inside and vice versa are working perfectly. There is one issue, when the call comes from outside, its shows From Anonymous. How can i set it up so th...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our customer is a new Airport under construction and their requirements is that they have two PCs with a single telephone set related to them. These PCs are assigned to a single airline company at any given time. So, can they have the SSO featu...

asherif82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who is having problems with dial-peer preferences. Customer has two CallManager servers, so there are two voip dial-peers configured on the router. One pointing the subscriber with a default preference of 0 and one pointing to the ...