cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! hunt group

Hi AllHow can I configure a peer hunt group so when a incoming call happen the call  go to the main ext then if is busy  or no answer can  ring to the 2nd extension if is no answer  go to the 3rd ext, then voice mail.I am using call manager express.....

PIMG Question

I am reading up on the PIMG's for an upcoming installation.  On page 2-4 of the Integration guide it states the following two points which seem to contradict each other.Does it send all calls to the Sub then Pub (As we would normally configure for CU...

m.gravel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Disaster Recovery CCX8.5

Hi, I have a virtual machine of CCX85 installed in a vmware, it has been broken and now it is unable to start.When I click in start it begin to load all services and after few seconds stop and says to "restart to failure"   and i am not able to acces...

Subscriber licenses questions:

I have installed CUCM V8.5 successfully when i try to installed my Subscriber  , the reachability to CUCM PUB is not ok . I need to ask it is manadatory to install licenses firstly on CUCM PUb then add sub to cluster. Other issue i have two PAKs on f...

slaam2013 by Beginner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUBE Licenses for router 3925

Hello allI have a cisco router 3925 , with 30 CUBE licenses . I have already received two license as white papers with a CD inlcude FL-CUBE-25 and FL-CUBE-5 whithout any PAK . How can i check the licenses are ok on my router?. Are these licenses come...

slaam2013 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes