IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SCCP Call flow

We are testing some 8941's through a VPN connection.  My tester in the remote location has been testing by calling 2 phones in his office.  Is this a valid test of a Video Call through a VPN connection?  Does call manager hand the acutal call off to ...

Hello,Have a setup with a fractional T1 (Voice PRI) dialing into and out of a 2811 running CME.Should we want to upgrade to CCM can i point the PRI on the 2811 to the CCM?  Or will i need a different kind of gateway?  ThanksJohn

jelkin001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a CME and what is needed is to host conferences; Participants from outside will call into a specific number then they will be prompted for a code to join the conference or get it started. Please advise what should be done or needed for...

wissamnad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I not able to add more than two PRI's on my Cisco 3945 Gateway. As you can see in the below attached the configuration file the third controller is partially registered. Also you can see that both the transcoder and conference profiles are shut do...

Hi all,Having some issues with our VOIP system where, intermittenly, people will hear a buzz and then be disconnected. Phone calls can't be made or received for a few seconds (in this latest instance, about 26 seconds).Happens site-wide, but not othe...