IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have CUCM 9.1, SIP & SCCP phones.When we dial from SIP phone to external number that didn’t answer, we can't redial it. It's only redialing to the previous number on the placed calls (if it's internal or answered external number).Redialing ...

Hi,We 1 x CUCM cluster that is going to have multiple cities (offices) all in different Asian  countries connected to this 1 CUCM cluster in Asia.All users will be using Extension Mobility and some of these users will be travelling to the different l...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyonei have a question i have a test environment :CUCM 9.1 CUP 9.1 UC 9.1 they are all use demo license.now i want config the UC send the voice mail to my exchange 2010.in UC 8.6 i can do it but in 9.1 the config is not do ....is the problem...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of upgrading UCM 5.1 to 7.1 and are in the process of updating the firmware of all of our phones. Is there a way to report which firmware version is running on each of the phones? I thought that Operations Manager would discover...

us10610 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a Cisco 7965 phone, it is working correctly but speaker is not working, when i call this phone led on the handset is flashing, but it is not ringing. I have resetted phone and tried DND but it is not working. What could be the probl...

mhnedirli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes