IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys!Please help me solve this issue.This is the network Topology:HQ -> Branch -> smaller office1) IP Calls to both branch and Smaller Office work fine2) IP Calls from both Branch and smaller office to HQ and other branches also work fine3) The Pr...

Hello I have a problem with IP Phones. Sometimes they unregister randomly. I searched in the traces and I found these messages: 05/11/2010 12:09:46.147 CCM|DeviceManager::deleteThisDevice - Name=SEP0021D8B9DC68 found in local tables and Propagation i...

Hi guys..Anyone know how i can config my cisco ip 7902 with a sip server (ip, user and pass)?I need know how access the call manager, or download it.. i do not understand how it works.. (it need a correct version, or not?)Any reply can help me..Tkx f...

raelpsf29 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one 7937 in a remote office. It running software apps37sccp.1-4-4-0 just like my other 7937s. I have CUCM version 7.1.5. When I make a call to this phone I see that the call is active a both ends for a few seconds but no audio. Next the 7937 h...

evangaever by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!     I am trying to find documentation of how to integrate and troubleshoot a Cisco 2921 Voice Gateway with a Rightfax server version 10. All is IP based. The scenario is the following:PSTN (SIP Trunk) <----> Cisco 2921 ...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a CUCM 8.0.3 that have the fix MOH source configure ( Source = *51 / source is a Voicegateway ).The multicast address is configure on the MOH server for CUCM. ( Enable multicast audio sources on this MOH server is check,   We have 6 h...

HiI have a UCM cluster in the UK and One in France. Both systems are unique to each country. I have a VPN that connects the UK and France.What is the best way to route (on-net type calls) between each cluster over the VPN.ThanksRod                  

Hello everyone,I need to be able to put a single FXO port in a few buildings on a campus to interface to analog paging systems. Is there a cost effective device to do this without buying a IOS ISR at each building to put a FXO VIC into? (An FXO versi...

Resolved! q.931

Dear All - I have little confusion in callref W,r,t to Q.931 logs.48551478: *Apr 15 12:35:01.112: ISDN Se0/1/1:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x00EF     Sending Complete     Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3         Standard = CCITT         Tr...

Hello everybodyThere is a CUCM (SW version) 7.1.5 with direct SIP trunk connection to Alcatel OXE.On ALU side they want to use OOD OPTIONS keep-alive mode activated.Am I right that 7.1.5 CUCM doea not support sending OPTIONS requests on SIP trunk?Als...

hi all- i have a gsm gateway connected to my CME router , so i configure all incomming call from outside to 4 SIM on my gsm gateway forwarded to my Auto attend number also my FXO port .so , the problem when a call join my AA customized from the gsm g...