IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are using a 2901 voice gateway to place our calls, everything is working fine except for the foreign calls, we have a dial-peer that points out to international calls, the calls to the US are made fine but the calls to the rest of the world do...

Env: CUCM 8.6Requirements:Generate a report for a specific number: - Call origin device name- Call destination number- Total number of calls inbound (internal calls)- Total number of calls outbound (external calls)- Call origin date/time- Call discon...

Hi AllI recently had the need to change the IP address of my SRST gateway at one of our remote Branch offices. I changed IP address on the CUCM and the gateway. I reset the devices, rebooted the gateway, factory reset a phone but n...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm a bit confused.  If I download the OVA template for Presence and and deploy it on the VM does that include the install program for Presence or or do I still need install media?Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.                 ...

Has anyone seen this tyoe of behavior. When a user logd into a phone using EM, then you search on extension of the EM Profile you cannot find phone the only way is to use route plan reportI dont seem to remember this in version 6 or 7

miket by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes