IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I'have an Uc560 whit a BRI interfaces. Everything was working properly until I updated (8.6.1), since that time, it happens that in some calls, the caller can not hear anything, instead I feel him.What kind of debugging you advise me to do?Than...

Dear All,I am running CUCM 8.6.I need to sync my CUCM with Active Directory 2003.I need to know what information do i need from cutomer to fulfill this task:For example what should i have to configure in below fields:LDAP Manager Distinguised Name*--...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to set up new SNR numbers for some extensions (just one succeeded), but this message is displayed after second one:IG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#ephone-dn 15 octo-lineIG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#mobilityIG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#snr...

Hi Everybody,I have a CME with Lpcor enabled, I connected an ATA187 with two lines configured , when I enable the lpcor feature  under the voice register pool, it does not work (lpcor incoming XXXXX). Is the LPCOR feature supported for these kind of ...

Hi,I have a problem I hope someone can help with.  I am trying to connect two CUCM clusters within two different organisations with overlapping address space.  The two organisations are connected via a DMZ terminated on Checkpoint firewalls at either...

Hi guys,I am running cucm 8.0.3 demo licenses that will expire soon. Now I am wondering how to get licenses to upload in my cucm 8.0.3 so that I can continue working on LAB for my CCNP voice exam. My cucm 8.0.3 is not installed on vmware machine. The...