cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CallManager 9.0 Upgrade

Typically,  whenever there is a CUCM upgrade I am able to find online people talking about how the upgrade went, any issues they had, new features, etc. So far I have heard very little about the CUCM 9.0 upgrade. Is everyone just holding off or is it...

jmartin by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Registering MGCP

Hi, I have a problem when i want to register my Router 2901 named ´RouterVallecas´ with a CUCM 8.6 always stay in ´registering state´ the ´debug mgcp packets´ is as below:Sep 16 17:16:35.726: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/MGCP/mgcp_parse_packet(312):[lvl=0]call ...

Getting started with a 2620XM

OK, so I decided to TRY and build my own voice lab.  By the way, I have just the smallest experience with voip.  At my new job, I have to support a UC520 and to help get me familiar with the voip world, I decided to buy a 2620xm off ebay for like $50...

njohnson by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager 6.1 NTP

Hi all,Im having an issue or atleast I think its an issue. In my Call Manager when I go to NTP servers I am getting the message saying The NTP service is not accessible. When I connect to CLI it appers as though the server is pulling from its local h...