cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Files in Flash.

Hello,on a 2801 running CME 7.1 I am running out of space in the flash memory. I see a lot of files such as XMDefault7945.cnf.xml, XMLDefault7965-7914-2.cnf.xml etc.  We are only running 7960 and 7960 phones at the moment.  Am I in...

Got a issue that has been getting worse of the last few weeks.  It went from maybe a few loops to holy cow batman.  I have no way of seeing which calls are looping in which dial-peers because the show call history voice doesn't go that far back even ...

I have an issue with Cisco Unity Express on a UC560 being unable to send email notifications.The message returned is "Could not connect to SMTP Host" even when using the "test voicemail notification ...."  command on the CLIThe CUE card appear to be ...

Good morning, today I've all phones 7941g  with the softkey  "redial" that is not available.When I press the key  the following message appears on phone display " that key is not active here.The problem   it's born troday.Yesterday all  ...

Hi, I have this VoIP network: SIP Server -- GW -- PSTN, with E1 link to PSTN, the gw and SIP server and GW are in the same LAN.I can see the sip-ua is registered: GW#show sip-ua register statusLine                              peer        expires(sec...

juanluis by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOne of our customer is having CUCM 7.1.5 he want to add 30 number of Cisco 6921 IP Phones to this CUCM. But he out of DLU in CUCM. So he is already having the hardware part and now he wants the licenses for these IP Phones. I have created BoM for h...