IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm new with CME and I'm have a problem to make a call from SCCP to SIP phone, SIP phone registered fine under Voice Register Global, I can make the call from SIP to SCCP and working perfectly, example: SIP(ext 2001) dial 1002 ---> SCCP(1...

Resolved! Parallel IP Phones

HelloI am trying to configure a CCME Router and have two IP Phones as parallel lines.But I am getting a feedback that only one of them rings when I am trying to call to their common number. Both phones are registered and configured as follows:Can som...

Hi Folks,We have a corporate office based in Hyderabad and all other ites connected through MPLs connectivity.We use all cisco IP phones in the corporate and analog phones in the sites. Issue lies like this, When I call to site phone I am able to hea...

Hi,I'm trying setup speed dials on this phone.The only way i've found-local way.1) Create contact in phone book.2)Associate this contact with some digit...2...3 and etc.I'm not able to make this from CUCM.Need help.Thanks.

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I'm seeing this message on my router and was wondering if it's something I should be concerned about .. and if so, how do I go about fixing it.Thanks,BR                   ! Warning! DSPs 1 in slot 0 are using non-default firmware from device...