cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Directory Problem

HI alli have a customer that become a new UCME System. I configured it bu i get all things working but the directory Services not.Requesting Requesting and @ the End Host not found .....I have tried many ways with telephonys-service commands and so o...

Hello everyone,I'm facing the problem that my CUCM is integrated with new branches with the same DN that already have.We were using translation and prefixes but I think is time to change the DN to 5 or 6 digits length.Somebody knows how can I complet...

I looking at an IAVA for Call Manager and I'm trying to figure out which realse I'm actually running.The version 7.1.5.100000-12 is what is showing up on the Administrator window but which release do I actually have?I would expect something along the...

helm123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have implemented DID in our network. We are having 3845 gateway router and using H.323 as gateway protocol. Now the problem is when someone is calling from outside to a DID number the call is coming and caller id is visible but when a call is ma...

s-adhikary by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue with the 9971s registering to CUCM whenever we have a power outage.  After power has been restored to the building many of the 9971s do not register back to CUCM.  They need to be unplugged and plugged back in to complete registratio...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes