IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Have One CCM 4.2 as Publisher. After inserting users through BAT the CCM Admin page is not loading. The error that we get is "Page Cannot be displayed"Have rebooted the server twice but issue still exists.How to resolve this issue..

Hi.Currently we have a customer running CUCM 8.6 with a SIP trunk to the PSTN and another trunk (ISDN-QSIG) to a Nortel Legacy PBX. The Main DID goes to an Auto Attendant on Unity Connection on the CUCM side. When Unity Connection transfer the outsid...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there, Setting: 2 phones (7962's) connected to POE switch (3750) which has a link to 2911 running SIP CME 9.0...State: Both phones register perfectly with newest SIP code.Condition: 1 out of every 3 call's from either phone to the other fails... ...

I am encountering an odd error on the Cisco IP Communicators for a few employees, mostly with new Lenovo computers. Everything for the NTP serveres (on site) and the time zone settings on the laptopns are accurate. The laptop time, NTP time, and the ...

mbarlow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,guys!     I need to split my cluster into 2 clusters.The old cluster has more than 20,000 phones,after spliting,the new cluster will handle 2,000 phones.     So I need to migrate the phone data in the next few days.What would consider the most Con...