IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are experiencing an issue with the RTMT Tomcat - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError due to large number of RTMT requestsSo we need to disable the RTMT for the specific serverwe have 3 servers in a clusterthe correct Procedure is to stop the Cisco CallMa...

Hi Everyone,I have CUCM 7.1.5 with cluster of 7 servers and I have integrated Microsoft AD with CUCM ,for corporate directory and other applications,I have few phones which I have registered via internet using CUCM natted IP , IP phone is registered ...

Hi,I'm trying to change the time in the all IP phones, it have two hour less..... The CUCM has set the Date/Time Group properly and the time on the server is configured too, but the phones have two hors less than the good time.How can I change the ti...

d.babiano by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CUCM 7825 I4 with CUCM 6.1.2000-2 and sometimes the server goes to an undetermined state and I can't acces neither by console nor http, but I see this message in the console:  EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,6)) in start_transaction: Journa...

Hi,                        Am having dialling problem with Polycom phone. Am able to register and make local calls. but not able to dial Long distance. I have not created any seperate dialling pattern. CUCM7.1.35 digit dialling wor...