IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Is there a recommendation somewhere for what bandwidth to assign to OPUS to get the best quality audio, as opposed to use the minimum bandwidth? If you have lots of bandwidth for audio, is there an advantage to setting OPUS to use 128Kbps? Is the...

j.dewiele by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!As I understood how it works. One device profile is created for each phone model without an DN and assigned to the user in the Extention Mobility Controlled Profile. Let's assume a profile for 7841 and a similar one for 8851. All profiles...

Hi All. I just got an email from opmanager about this problem ( Attached )Critical - VG - Medium Buffer Hits is 112 (Hits), the threshold value for this monitor is 90 (Hits) My question,1. What is medium buffer hits?2. And what is the effect for my t...

fajar1224 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create an mobile application that can make/receive one to one call through CUCM, is there any options ?  I Think this case is doable on web application via Jabber SDK ,but Jabber SDK isn't available on mobile. do you have any recommendation...