IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Transcoder Query

Hi guys,I am seeing some interesting transcoding events on my cluster..Calls between eg unity connection and Cube gateway even though set to use G711 bothways are invoking a xcoder resource..This is a sh sccp connectionsess_id    conn_id      stype m...

Hi,Just got new model of phones and it appears the CME doesn't have a config for the phones when i attempt to add them to CME as a type 7925.Do i need to get new code for the router? It's also the vpn connection etc. Will this cause a down time if i ...

Hello guys!     Need some guidance on the following: A client has two sites, one with a CUCM 8.5 and the other with Avaya (the difference in brands is due to managers fighting over which one was best) and they need to route interna...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Voice Team, I did a trunk betweeen my CUCM 8.5 and Asterisk, but it is not working properly. The Asterisk phones has sucess to call CUCM ip phones, but CUCM ip phones can not to call asterisk phones.. CUCM >>>> Asterisk (Not Working)Asterisk >>> C...

We have people with full mailbox's that dont know they have full mailboxes. The sender gets a message saying the box is full! How do I stop the Sender from getting a response that the mailbox is full, and rather send the message to the owner of the m...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple OU's under the same parent OU.  I understand child containers are not searched down.  I have 5 search bases, and need to add another OU.   The Number of search bases in CM7.1.5 is limited to 5.            Has this been increased in an...

Hi,I have configured B-ACD on CME. the problem is when i call the hut pliote number(300) , i dont hear any thing , and after 10 sec i m redirected to the Ephone-DN (1100).The scenario that i want to use is :  when the caller call the hunt pilote numb...

Dear NetPro gurus,My customer has a small size office where they want to deploy a Cisco 3945 Cisco CME router with CUE but they have the following questions:-Q1.    Can the CME router do the "Route List" feature like CUCM, where my CME router will ha...

HiI have 500 phones using a phone button template that has a service URL for line 2 and speed dials for line 3-6I want to populate the service URL and speed dials for all those phones is there a way to do this? BAT will only let you do the speed dial...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I HAVE CUCM 7.1 AND 3845 ROUTER AS H323 GATEWAY. I CAN NOT RECIEVE CALL ID FROM THE PSTN TO THE IP PHONES.I ALWYA RECIEVE ( FROM UNKNOW NUMBER ).VOICE-PORT 0/3/0CONNECTION PLAR OPX 120CALLED-ID ENABLETHIS IS THE FXO PORT CONFIGURATION I HAVE.PLEASE A...