IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am faced FXO disconnect problem, I add the following configuration:voice class dualtone-detect-params 1 freq-max-deviation 20 cadence-variation 50!voice class custom-cptone Disconnect dualtone disconnect  frequency 425  cadence 500 500!  voi...

Hello all!I`m trying to find some documentation about how to change ring tone on IP phone 6911, but I'm not able to find some thing clear about it. The only thing I found on data sheet of 6900 series phones:Multiple ring tonesThe phone offers seven u...

Hi All, I have added 2 NTP Server IP addresses as shown in Capture_NTP1, but how do I apply one of these references to the phones?.I have looked under the time and date group and tried to add the server IP addresses under "Phone NTP References for ...

paulavts1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI to FXS Config

Hello Everyone,I need to get a DID that is coming in on a PRI over to an FXS port for inbound and n calls.  The system is running  8.6.  I added the DID to the existing translation profile but that does not seem to be working.  Is ...

Hi All,I would like to clarify few doubts related to Cisco Unity Connection in HA mode over the WANWe know that Cisco Unity Connection8.5  works in a Active-Active mode unlike Cisco Unity in Active-FailoverLike to confirm the following points:1. Cisc...