IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi       ThereCould someone help me to configure the VG204 as MGCP fax gateway?I configured the gateway which connect to our fax machineI have configured the VG204 as MGCP fax gateway and it already registered to our call manager(version 7). there ar...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need an urgent help. We have audio issues when we transfer the calls. Both the caller are unable to hear each other. Also when we transfer the call, no MOH during the calls were on hold. It was working earlier.Version - CUCM 7.1.3.Regards,Amit

Hi All,I am looking for some applications to add on CUCM like paging and RSS.Some one told me that Cisco recommends some partners and you can find a list in Cisco site. I did not find this link, anyone can share this link with me?Please if you have a...

Resolved! CUCM 8.6

I see that the VMWare .ova templates for creating CUCM (CallManager) images do not include a USB controller.I tried adding the basic EHCI+UHCI controller in order to mount a  CUCM answer file (platformConfig.xml) from a USB key, however after  adding...

Hi all,I have a big problem on my network.An engenieer had make a mistake For gateway ( failover : both gateway are up "ASA"). After that we shutdown One ASA, My Call Manager cannot bring up the network eth0. and the System dosent accept to set a sta...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes