IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an admin user that is unable to login to their account because it is getting locked out constantly.  It looks like something is constantly attempting to login to their account so every 30 minutes when it gets unlocked it just gets locked again...

Hi ,I have the below CUCM servers 192.168.1.100,1.101 (Pub and sub)and cm group are in the order of sub-pub (1.101 then 1.100)Here is my question I have third party sip application ,If I want to dial the DN  5500  , what IP  addres (1.100 or 1.101) s...

Hi Community I couldn't find an official Cisco document confirming that on the ISRs 43XX or 44XX we can do NFAS with more that 4 T1s. I am working on a project where we will be installing 1 x 4331 with 2 x NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 cards. Total we will have 8 x...

hiI don't know anything about IP-Phones. we have more then 20 CISCO 7940 and learned to configure them manually.now there's problem with some of them:1- some of them reset themselves during configuration or after configuration, and after reset, I hav...

First things I have to explain why I an incompetent idiot is here asking this question. I work at a low budget community college and last month I was what most would consider a help desk or IT Level 1? I started studying Networking because I was inte...

JBrav0 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have got ISR 4331 with CME 12.3 and can't get 7841 phones registered. After they download their config files they get stuck in "Registration in progress". IOS isr4300-universalk9.16.09.02.SPA.binFW sip78xx.12-0-1-11.loads If I downgrade...