IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a 7960 with a 7914 expansion module and I can't get the 7914 to work. It has the red lights still on. I've created a lot of these and for some reason this one will not work. Also, when I boot the phone up, it has "file not found...

jjgolf71 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folks,I have cucm 8.5.1.10000-26 and under plugins i dont see TAPI64bit client. now my question is if i downloaded a TAPI 64bit client from cucmbe 8.5.1.11900-21 will it work with 8.5.1.10000-26 version?

148west by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me please apologize in advance for my ignorance on this topic. Due to turnover, I was recently assigned the Cisco VoIP system…An end user has informed me that the “paging system” on the phones has not worked in a long time. Since I was not aware ...

Hi all, I have a problem, and I can not solve this, let me explain.I have a physical IP Phone 7911G, on my Call manager 7.1.3, The phone as its own device pool, resource list, location, CSS etc, I've created a Non Gatekeeper Intercluster Trunk with a...

Hello all.  I have a scenario where calls to a TF number route to our HQ-A site.  Once they hit that site, they hit a num-exp entry in the router for a trigger in our UCCX system.  The UCCX system is at our main HQ.  The agents are physically sitting...

jafetters by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a director asking for something I'm not sure is possible.  We are running CCM v6.0 on Cisco 7961's.  I have 2 users with their own DN's as well as a shared line between them.  When a call goes to that line, it rings on both phones.  The direct...

chuckr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange issue with Unity when trying to import them from exchange.  I am thinking that it is a permissions issue but do not even know where to start.  When importing users into unity from exchange, some users are not showing up.  In AD ...

MRCobb by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 8.5 MeetMe

evening all.Wonder if anyone has come across this one. I configure a meetme pattern of say 880011XX, I go off hook and press the meetme key and i see the call using my h/w DSP on the route doing a sho sccp connnectionshowever the call just dies. Now ...