IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been using mobility for the last year or so with one remote destination configured. I have tried to add a second remote destination to my profile and use the ring schedule. When I try to ring the new destination, the call fails. However if ...

Hello,I am struggling to setup an E1 R2 connection from Telmex in Mexico on a 2921 CME router. I have already tried the config found on cisco.com as well as many variant I found on several forums/web site. This E1 is a new connection in a new locatio...

Resolved! reg partitions

hi,2 phones in same lan call internally it will check css or it directly check matiching DN ?bcoz phone1 : 500100 having partition : pt-global-line  and  phone2 : 500101  partition : pt-global-lineIf phone1 dials 101 call gets to phone2 , translation...

Say my main business line is 800-555-1212.  Customer A is an assigned client to Manager A.  If Customer A calls my main line from 808-111-2233, can I set up some sort of static translation so that even if the main line was called, the call will be tr...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a 7960 with a 7914 expansion module and I can't get the 7914 to work. It has the red lights still on. I've created a lot of these and for some reason this one will not work. Also, when I boot the phone up, it has "file not found...

jjgolf71 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folks,I have cucm 8.5.1.10000-26 and under plugins i dont see TAPI64bit client. now my question is if i downloaded a TAPI 64bit client from cucmbe 8.5.1.11900-21 will it work with 8.5.1.10000-26 version?

148west by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics