IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. I have Cisco CallManager 3.3 and I want to upgrade it (with new server, of course) to 8.5. Can I purchase MIG-CUCM-USR licenses or I need to buy new ones?2. We are thinking also in migrating the platform to CUCM Express. Do I need to buy then CCM ...

Hi Folks, Yes I know tha the serial port of server was there to connect to a 3rd part voicemail system (not that I ever saw one) but what if I need to use it for something else - can it be done? I may well have a requirement for users to initiate sen...

Hi, hope someone can help with this one. I've integrated a UCM 6.1 with an MD110 via a Cisco 2821 QSIG E1, the 2821 is managed by the UCM using MGCP. The integration works fine and calls flow across the QSIG. I cannot however get Caller ID from the P...

kegodfrey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any body help to change the Pub/TFTP Ip address in the Cisco Ip phone After pressing **# I cant edit the Ip address only i am seeing exit button their is no Edit button because i want to register with my other publisher.Do we have any settings in...

johntim20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have an extremely irritating issue that I'm hoping someone can offer some advice on?In our setup, we have two sites (let's say SiteA and SiteB for this discussion), each has a local H.323 gateway and devices registered to our main cluster. B...

Dear friends,I have Cisco 3945 router. I inserted in this router VIC2-2FXS card, but the interface is not visible in the configuration.What is the problem? Do you have any advice? Is it neccessary to change IOS?Best regards,Mamuka

Hello all!I have a customer who wants to have an executive's calls covered by the administrative assistant.  More specifically, if the executive is away from the desk or on the phone, they want the administrative assistant to be able to answer calls ...

Kynnzak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DSL line issue

Hi All,I have a quiestion. We have DSL line .We configured such way like any one from out side can call directly to a extension inside office.Call wont launch on the recption.So now i want to know Is it posibble to land the call directly to a mobile ...

roopesh.n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNeed suggestions guys for below scenario:One of my clients has a Centralized deployment with multisites.1. @ Site 1 - cucm v7.1.5 on MCS 7825(Single Server) with C3825 VGW router+CUE 2. @ Site 2,3,4 all located in another city - C2950 (SRST+VGE+CUE...

Hi Friends,I have CUCM 6.1.2.1000-13 with HP server  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            3050  @ 2.13GHz  CPU Speed  :2133 Memory            : 2048 MBytes.I want to upgarde this server version to 8.6. Can u suggest me how to do the upgradtion.Thank u in ...