IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible on Cisco 79xx series phones to retain the last used call forwarded phone number?  If so, how? (a doc link would be great).Additional info; Many of our end users have call forwarding to phone numbers other than voice mail and woul...

We have agent phones set with the agent line on top and personal line on the second button, the agent line is set to auto answer headset and works properly.  The problem is if the agent is on a personal call and forgets to go not ready, they are pres...

I have been struggling very hard in trying to find a server that I can run Unity Connection 7.x on as a back up server.  I am currently running my UC 7.1 on a MCS7825-H2-CCE1, and it is working very well.  The biggest problem I have is that I work fo...

I seem to have problems all the time going from a VICX-FXS/DID or a VICX-FXO card over to house wiring on 66 blocks.  One of my technicians said it is because of the thin wiring and recommended going to a RJ 15 patch panel.  Does anyone else have thi...

HiI have recently installed Callmanager 8.0.3 for a customer and integrated it with LDAP. I have also configured extesion mobility. My customer's active directory username policy is in the format bloggs_jThis is causing problems with extension mobili...

Hi all,I am new to Cisco voice. Not sure if my question is too general.Is it possible to have remote sites use CME for call processing but still use everything else at the central location for directory, voicemail, etc?Forgive my ignorance. I am lear...

gdiazjr03 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes