IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From Cisco, Wi-Fi compliant APs that are manufactured by third-party vendors should support the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G, but might not support key features such as Dynamic Transmit Power Control (DTPC), ARP-caching, LEAP/EAP-FAST, or QB...

I am trying to install CIPC on a new windows 7 machine.  When I go to the network tab, all the options are grayed out, and I can not change the network interface, or the name of the device. The CIPC will be registered to a CM version 8.0.2.40000-1 in...

Resolved! Dialplan problem

Hi guys, I need your help again.I have got CUCM 7x with 2 phones with these settings:Phones:                        Directory number     Partition          CSS     Phone 1:       1111 3000               PT_Internal      CSS_INTERNAL (contains PT_Int...