IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,My situation is this:1 Existing T1 between Nortel and 2821 with the following config:controller T1 0/0/0framing esflinecode b8zsds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-wink-startcas-custom 0trunk-group PBX timeslots 1-24description PBX Connection...

j.sillers by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one long distance number that we are having issues with. If we dial it we get nothing but echo, i cant hear the person on the other end and the person on the other end can not hear me. I have tried this from several of our phones, same issue....

Guys,i have a vg224 that is servicing some modems for a customer that does financial transactions. im getting reports that the customer is having failed transactions intermittently.the network is as follows:CISCO 3800 with PRI terminated with  h323 d...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are on occasion experiencing disconnects with our IP Communicator clients running 7.0.2 of the communicator. We recently upgraded to Call Manager 7.0.2 as well as moved several call centers to UCCX 7.0. Typically what happens is that t...

Hi Everebody I am installing the  Unified CCX - but I am CRS Administration an CRS Engine Process are always going to DISABLE mode. Does any body now how can I fix this issueOther question concerning the  "CRS Admin Utily" - What is the user name an...