IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I integrated CUCM 6.0 with an Active Directory. This same active directory was also integrated with Alcatel 4400. After syncronization, I have a need to delet all the users in the cucm so that i will do a fresh syncronization.The challange I have is ...

dear colleagues,I have configured Cisco 2811 RAS with E1 for dial in access for several remote locations which have analog modems.When I test with test server (with modem) I can access all resources in my LAN, but when several remote locations start ...

vrosic by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is my first post so, first of all my apologies if I'm not clear and not all infos needed are in.My question is the following and related to pickup functionality :when userA phones to userB and userC pickup the phone of userA I should see ...