cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Move CUCM cluster

Hi guys,I need to move our CUCM cluster ver. 6.1 and I need some advice.I found this: http://www.ciscosystems.co.nz/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008059bbad.shtml  where it's says how to move them but nothing about the regis...

calladd03 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 7942 ipphone, which keep shows upgrading after factory reset, but unable to download the firmware load from cucm tftp. could any body knows how to fix it. My cucm is 7.0.2.below is my load info for 7942Cisco 7942SCCPAny clues for the fix???...

Hi All,I have installed CUCM 7.0 in vmware and details is configured as follows:Host Machine: Windows XP                    : IP Add - 192.168.10.69                    : Subnet Mask - 255.255.255.0                    : Gateway - 192.168.10.119Guest M...

Hi All,Is it possible to use the Cisco Phone designer with User Device profiles?So that when a user loggs into a phone through EM they can apply their personal touches to the phone. photo/ring tone.Example Scenario,Everyone inthe org has a UDP and no...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes