IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use a couple of 7905G phones at home. Phones are running SCCP firmware with Asterisk and I am using Swedish locales for both menus and network. I have service contracts on the phones and have downloaded the CME locales and extracted 7905-kate.xm...

vajper123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reboot History

This morning I discovered that one of my UCM-7 Subscribers was off-line. How can I find out when it shut down / was turned off? If it was M$ I'd just look at the event logs. For Linux I'd look at the /var/log directory. Unfortunately I can't seem to ...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: Two remote sites have VoIP enabled. Both sites can make free calls via WAN. My question is: How does user make external calls? My understanding is the only way out is by using the FXO to connect to the PSTN, is it correct?

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco HUCS

Hi all,I'm trying to get some more background on Cisco HUCS, it's been around for a while as multi-tenanted CUCM but now BT, Verizon etc are taking the platform and selling it as SaaS... They keep throwing words like virtulized around but it's not as...

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am trying to do test in the laboratory with callmanager 6.1 and I have the following problem: I configured the callmanager using the MGCP Protocol and I am using the directory number of PABX analogic. When I start the conversation the IP Ph...

I have translation rule like this below, i understand the rule that replaces the first digit 9 with 4 what is the significance of \1 at the end , I see in some rules it is \3 , \2 etc i am not able to corelate that to anything. May be a silly one but...

ajinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes