IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All Expert,System:1 - CUCM 7.1.32 - voice gateway (as MGCP)i need to seprate a device profile partition and phone set partition both has the same extension number but different partation, is this possible.here is the senario and both has the sam...

I have sucefully ran the DMA and loaded it on my new CM 7.1 server.  I have also sucefully loaded my subscriber.  So I am sitting with my new environment running CM 7.1(3).I have administered CM 4.x for the past 5 years and was comfortable enough to ...

tdavis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,A colleague (who has since left) showed me a nice trick for setting up transfer directly to voicemail for Call Manager/Unity Connection.  It involves setting up a CTI routepoint, with a DN of #XXXX.  This DN was set to CFA to VM.  The VM Prof...

I have a CME system and have setup an extension for paging / whole office intercom purposes.  When we dial the extention, the phone connects and the counter begins.  The phones that are setup in the paging group do show a page is being receieved, but...

I'm trying to figure out how a call was made to my directors cell phone when he doesn't have message notification setup in his unity profile? The number comes through on his cell as 210-234-5555. 5555 is the pilot number for unity. I searched through...