IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I Kindly require an answer to a basic question regarding the SPA 8800 (Cisco Small Business).Can two SPA8800s function without a SIP Server? I have two locations that I need to setup a VOIP for and on the two locations I have an analog PBX t...

Hello all,I am  currently studying for a CCNA, but I  had a great interest in VoIP  technologies, and I would love to be able  to practise this if possible,  just for self learning and enjoyment. I  currently have a 1780 Cisco  router that states 'th...

I'm looking into adding a CUCM Subscriber into our cluster as a virtual machine in VMWare ESX 4.  I have two questions.1.  Is it okay to have a couple of physical CUCM's and add a virtual subscriber to that cluster?2.  How does the licensing work for...

jeffkelso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can i just configure a calling search space on the VM ports on my CUCM to do the same thing as configuring restriction tables on my Unity Connection servers?to my mind they both achieve the same result, which is to stop calls being made by Unity Conn...

simmo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am needing some help with a config for an FXS port off of a CME 4.0 unit to a Door phone/ door bell. What I have is a door phone that when the button is pressed its is plar'd to a number that rings on all of the phones. the problem that I have ...

jslagle77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ATA using SCCP connected to a doorphone on CME7. I'd like to program a PLAR to ring a huntgroup when the doorphone goes offhook but the only references that I can find to PLAR in the CME manual are for FXO ports. Does anyone know how to ...