IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm resolving an issue for 1 specific phone, which is experiencing a audio silence for 30 secs. This phone that I been analyzing, once it recieve a call we hear nothing for about 30 secs, the caller then just hangup the phone, the caller probably ...

I hav 2 mgcp gateways with pri terminated on them. when publisher goes down i hear a fast busy tone on dialing the pri no. Attached is the capture of sh ccm-manager from both gateways when publisher and subscriber both r available. what is the reason...

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a user running IP Communicator with a Plantronics CS50-USB headset.  They say the volume gets very low over time, both caller and called parties say volume is faint.  We can run the IP Comm. audio tuning wizard and the volume seems to be fine...

Hi All, I have IP Telephony setup with CCME 7.0 and SIP trunk  and I am getting the error as “Cannot complete conference.” When I am trying to make conference with the PSTN Numbers. The sip dial peer used  G729rb8 codec as per the ISP standard. As pe...

I have extension mobility in which the service parimeter is set for auto logout after 9 hours. I want 4 ip phones to be exempted from this rule i.e i want these phones to be logged out by the user not by auto logout. Is there any way to do that.

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my infrastructure is like this:IP Phone SCCP 7960 ------> CUCM 6.1.5 ------ (h323)----> Cisco 2801 -------(sip)------> ISP                                                                                                                     \-------...